Jun 29, 2013

I am {CURRENTLY} setting some GOALS for July! :)

So today, I am finding it much easier to blog about my GOALS rather than to simply attack them!  How about you on this beautiful day?


TIP # 1 
I am lovin' BLOGLOVIN'!  Have you tried setting up groups?  I love that I can group the blogs I follow in any way that makes reading easier for me.  I CURRENTLY have my groups set up by upper and lower grades, but I see myself getting much more creative with this later. ;)

TIP # 2
I wasn't lovin' BLOGLOVIN' on my iPhone or my iPad, but I've found a solution.  My initial problem was that I would have to send a post to Safari or Chrome before I could comment, and I was a bit frustrated.  Anyone else having that problem?  Then, by chance, I realized that instead of sending the posts to Safari or Chrome, why not just start there on the BLOGLOVIN' site?  I have to say...I may have been the last one to figure this out, but it works beautifully this way!

If you haven't set up an account yet, you should definitely check it out!
Follow on Bloglovin

Please CLICK above to follow on Bloglovin, and THEN click here to find directions to register to win a gift card from TARGET! 2 DAYS LEFT! Who doesn't love TARGET, right?


Now, on to some  GOAL SETTING with I {heart} Recess!
Seems as though there is always so much to do!  Keeps us young and alive! :) I can't wait to meet some of my Southeastern Blogging Buddies this month, and maybe even find a few new ones to follow!  

Enjoy your weekend Teacher Friends!

16 comments:

  1. I need to get back on the exercise and healthy eating train, too... I thought it would be easier over the summer, but I've been enjoying the yummy stuff way too much! Love your currently & following you on Bloglovin!

    Kelly
    http://thefirstgradefairytales.blogspot.com/2013/06/july-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love that you were setting goals for the month! I probably need to do that myself since I usually bite off more than I can chew and it feels like I'm ALWAYS working towards SOMETHING and never finishing everything! :0) I was totally thinking about grouping the blog lovin' blogs too! ;) I'm glad that you've found it helpful...I'm following SO MANY MORE PEOPLE now, and I'm totally overwhelmed by how many entries there are to read! LOL! I think grouping them would help me manage my time better! :) Glad to have found you through the linky! ;)
    Enjoy your summer! :)
    Hope you get that peanut butter shake! :)
    XOXO,
    Tamara

    Mrs.Russell's Room
    First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully you will be enjoying that peanut butter shake later. Thanks for the great blog lovin tips.
    Teacher Gone Digital

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many summer projects that I need to get started on too! I hope you post about the projects when you finish them :)
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thrilled that you will be at the blogger meet up, too! It's going to be so much fun to meet everyone!

    Alison
    Eberopolis: Teaching Reading & Writing with Technology

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I was going to be in the Southeast for your fun summer meet up! I thought about figuring out if I was going to be in the south during that time, but don't think I will be! Your goals are great!

    Rosie
    Rosie's Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm enjoying blog lovin' too! I added a "technology group" as well for the few that I follow that focus on that.
    Enjoy your projects- I'm sure you'll be getting them done in no time!
    Karli
    Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now I want a peanut butter shake!! It sounds yummy! I didn't know you could get up groups in Bloglovin'. Thanks for the tip. Great goals for the month.
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got back from having my cookies n cream milkshake, hope you got yours today too:) Love your blog. I'm following now.
    Merinda
    Pirate Girl's Education Invasion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear - a peanut butter milkshake, you must love peanut butter! I enjoyed readng your post and your reflections on your goals.
    Paula from Paula’s Place and iSURF Maths

    ReplyDelete
  11. It took me a minute to figure out what you meant by your Bloglovin' tip...but, duh? Why couldn't we come up with that the other day? I'm loving your goals...especially the curtain one ;)
    Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  12. I need to make groups on bloglovin too! Great tip!! I hear you on not being able to comment on posts through bloglovin. I hit some button in settings on my phone yesterday about always reading the posts in your browser. Is that what you are referring to? I haven't played around with it too much yet. Peanut butter shake? I guess it is a good thing we don't have Sonics here:)
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey Brandee! Looks like we have the same July goals!:)

    ~Shannon
    The Teaching Twosome

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great goals.
    If you'd like a tool for setting your goals, you can use this web application:

    http://www.Gtdagenda.com

    You can use it to manage your goals, projects and tasks, set next actions and contexts, use checklists, and a calendar.
    Syncs with Evernote and Google Calendar, and also comes with mobile version, and Android and iPhone apps.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by. :)

Copyright © Creating Lifelong Learners | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs