Jun 10, 2013

Monday Made It 6-10-13 :)

Good morning! I'm linking up with Tara over at Fourth Grade Frolics to share a Monday Made It post with you!  I rarely post about anything unrelated to education, but it's summer, so why not?  Here's a little peek inside our lives.  :) 
Today's post is actually more for me than for you! I'm trying to motivate myself to get back on the DIGITAL SCRAP-BOOKING wagon before I am too far behind to catch up!  When my boys were younger, they are currently 8 and 10, I was obsessed with documenting every event I could think of...My husband claimed that we actually did  things just so that I could scrapbook them, and I often bought scrap-booking materials to go with pictures that I hadn't even taken yet!

I started paper scrap-booking when my first son was born, but I am simply not a paper crafty person.  I fell in  love with digital scrap-booking when he turned one and I never looked back!


Now I find myself taking lots of pictures and storing them away with a slight twinge of guilt that I haven't done anything with their pictures in over 8 months!  These are the last pages I did in the fall.
So, I'm looking for a little MOJO from the Monday Made It Crew!
By the way...I guess this is a double Monday Made It for ya...We don't do it often enough, but we love making pasta together as a family.  No, we're not Italian.  Born, raised, and living in Good Ole' South Carolina...but we like to eat good food! ;) 
Click over and visit Tara and the Monday Made It crew this week and see what other teachers have been making! Have a great day!

14 comments:

  1. I love your digital scrapbooking pages! I used to scrapbook ALL THE TIME! Now, I use Shutterfly and make photo books on there. I make one per year and they highlight everything we do as a family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages are fabulous!!! I totally need to learn how to do it. I have a bunch of electronic papers and clip art that I could use for something besides just teaching materials. What program do you use to put it all together? Thanks for once again being an inspiration.

    Heather
    room 4 imagination

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got into digital scrapbooking shortly after my daughter was born and had full intentions of sticking to it and scrapbooking everything. She is almost 2 and I haven't done even the first 3 months of her life. It takes me FOREVER. Someday I will get it all together...
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brandee, what do you use for digital scrapbooking? I really like the way your pages look- they are beautiful!

    -Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try digital scrapbooking, but have never gotten around to it. It looks like it can be quite addicting. Your pages are beautiful. Do you print them out at all, or just keep them digital?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you are a digital scrapbooking whiz! I'm so bad! I did my daughter's first year in paper scrapbooking and haven't done anything since (she's almost 9 and I have 2 boys now too!) I'm awful! Are you using creative memories?

    These look great!!
    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pages are super cute! I take pictures and never do anything with them...Maybe I could give a page a try over the summer :)

    Angie
    Teaching with Class

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness. Ever since I start TPT my computer's memory absolutely hates me. I cannot imagine if I started digital scrapbooking....but it's SO cute. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always wondered about digital scrapbooking and how that would work. Do you just save the pages digitally and look at them that way? What program do you use to make the pages? They are simply gorgeous!!!
    ~Holly
    Fourth Grade Flipper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got the same questions. Your pages above are precious! Brandee, maybe you can share some tips with us :)
      Thanks for sharing your sweet family with us!
      Karli
      Creating a Thoughtful Classroom

      Delete
  10. I have made the switch from paper scrapbooking to digital too. Well, OK, I just use the templates on Shutterfly (cute, but not nearly as awesome as your pages). It's definitely the way to go!! Your pages are super cute!!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your pages! Beautiful! What program is that and do you print them as regular size copy paper? (I just heard that there's a printer that prints 12x12 paper). I have tons of scrapbooking materials (some still in packages) that I had great intentions of using, but it's so time consuming to make, take out materials, and put them away. Maybe I should go digital . We need more tips Brandee :O) I think you may have motivated some of us! I'd love to hear more!
    Joanne
    Head Over Heels For Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! I used to scrapbook....the paper kind....and need to explore the digital world.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by. :)

Copyright © Creating Lifelong Learners | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs