Jul 5, 2013

A Sneak Peek into our Week

Good morning all!  It is Friday.  :)  Those words don't seem to have the same effect during the summer, but it's still fun. I'm linky up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for Five for Friday.  Doodle Bugs Teaching is taking a short break, but I thought I'd still share a few pics from my week.  I'm sticking with 5 because it's become a FRIDAY BLOGGING TRADITION! :)
Fourth of July fun with family and friends




My sweet little guys are fast swimmers!  We had an Award's Banquet. 
 *so proud*


KIDBLOG! If you haven't checked it out, you should!  We've enjoyed it all week.  A big thank you goes out to all the fabulous people that commented on my son's post.  He ended up with more than 70 comments and felt famous!  *happy boy*


Tennis,tennis, and more tennis!  Summer has finally arrived!
Sorry...no picture for this one.  I mean come on really, did you expect me to post a picture of myself running around and sweating? 
*not gonna happen*  :)




I'm lovin' BLOGLOVIN'!  Before, I simply jumped around from blog to blog, hoping not miss posts from my favorite bloggers!  Setting up GROUPS in Bloglovin' eliminated that problem for me, and has become an addiction a helpful tool to use with professional development.  OKAY, maybe it is just plain FUN!
FREE to all bloggers and non-bloggers, give it a try!
Here's a peek at a home page.

Follow on Bloglovin
I hope you had a fabulous week!  A little work and a lot of play makes for a great summer!

Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. It just doesn't seem like Friday unless we can reflect on our week, right?? :) Looks like you had a super fun week! You must be so proud of your boys!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandee! You are so sweet to always comment on my blog. I love the fact that you take the time to say Hi regularly. It makes me happy that I am not just typing for myself! You have a cute family! Kristy @ 2 Peas and a Dog Teaching Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brandee! I am your newest follower :) I just found out I'll be teaching 5th ELA and SS - a big jump from 2nd! Excited to follow your year!

    Lauren
    The Sweetest Thing
    Follow me on Bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving Bloglovin', too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a fun week with your family. I took tennis lessons last summer, but haven't really had time to further my game. Maybe when my daughter is your boys' sizes I'll have someone to play with.
    Have a great weekend.

    <a href="http://www.schoolisahappyplace.blogspot.com/\>School Is a Happy Place</a>

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every day is Friday during summer, right? lol I find myself asking people all the day, "What day is it?" Just did it today. lol
    I enjoyed looking at your pictures. Looks like you are enjoying your summer. I haven't played around in bloglovin yet but am going to soon. I added a follow me button but need to check out the groups that you talked about.
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cool that your son is blogging! I'm loving this age with my boys (8 & 10)--they embrace everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Brandee! You are the best! I have been ignoring my blog a bit lately and need to get going again. I love that you posted what your week was like. I need to do more of the summer fun posting! You are fabulous!!

    Tina
    Crofts' Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow congrats to your little ones! Here's to a future scholarship in swimming!

    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great picture of your fast little swimmers! I know you are one proud mama :)

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just by delegating the job of cleaning to some professional office cleaning company, you would not only save money but also valuable time which can be put into other important responsibilities. In case if some of your employees have been assigned with this job, they would charge extra for this addition job role. Moreover, they would be avoiding their usual job assignments and waste most of their time imparting this role. But with the involvement of the office cleaning service there would be no such problems.
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض
    تنظيف خزانات
    افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بيوت بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض
    تنظيف واجهات حجر

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by. :)

Copyright © Creating Lifelong Learners | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs