Jul 2, 2013

We're Going on a Blog Hunt

I know, two posts in one day!  What can I say?  
Pirate readers~Would it help if I say I am a pirate? :)

I'm sending out a quick post to lead you on a BLOG HUNT. :)  Since the fall of Google Reader yesterday, you may have lost track of some of your favorite blogs.  If so, don't worry,  BLOGLOVIN' just might be the answer for you!

Here are just a few reasons I am enjoying Bloglovin':
  • It is very user friendly.
  • Setting up groups makes reading your favorite blogs easy, in fact, maybe too easy. :)
  • You will never miss a new post.  They will be right there waiting for you if you are busy.   
  • A quick snapshot of each post shows up on your homepage to let you see at a glance what is available for your reading pleasure.
  • It's FREE! :)
  • Bloglovin' is open to everyone.  You do not have to be a blogger to set up an account.
  • The apps are free and easy to use. :)
Laura Candler from Corkboard Connections is hosting a link up to make sure we can all find our favorite elementary blogs again.

If you would like, please feel free to click the follow button below, and then head out on your BLOG HUNT as you explore the elementary blogs that have joined us. 
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Brandee,
    I already linked up with this fantastic Bloglovin Hop but I wanted to invite you to come and link up AGAIN to another Bloglovin LInky! http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2013/07/back-to-school-with-bloglovin-blog-hop.html. You can download a great freebie and enter to win your own personal laminator!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by. :)

Copyright © Creating Lifelong Learners | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs