Aug 2, 2013

Five for Friday! It's been a busy week. :)

By the time you read this, I'll probably be on my way to have lots of fun with collaborate with lots of fabulous blogger friends! ;)  Can't wait ladies!


Yay for the Carolina Blogger Meet-Up!  

******************************

Now for a quick "Five for Friday" with DOODLE BUGS TEACHING!


WINNER, WINNER!
Beth has been contacted via email!  Congratulations Beth and thanks for following!





Okay, I couldn't hold off any longer! I'm diving into INSTAGRAM. :) A big SHOUT OUT goes to Rachel at THE TATTOOED TEACHER for the tutorial for this cute doodle button. Feel free to click and follow...I'm a little behind, but I plan to figure it out!





My family and I spent several days in a sweet little cabin in Tennessee. My youngest is our big kidder! Can't you tell? ;). Here's trying to break out of the shell. :)




My room is starting to look like a classroom again. :) I always get so excited this time of year. My sweet hubby salvaged this book shelf. I'm not quit ready for a big reveal, but I'm getting there!  I'm loving all the classrooms that are being posted, so I hope to join y'all soon. :)



Last but not least, I just want to take a second to say a big thank you to all teachers out there!  I've added a quick little dedication to my side bar to make sure everyone knows how much I appreciate the wonderful community that exists between educators!  I am your biggest fan, and I love learning from each and every one of you!  Here's to wishing each of you a fabulous school year!


Click over and check out the first Five for Friday of the school year!




Enjoy your weekend!
Follow on Bloglovin 

14 comments:

  1. I'm addicted to Instagram... I don't know why I never used it before - wait, that was the reason I never used it before! But I figured with my blog, it'd be a great way to snap a picture and share it. Oh, it's so much fun! Glad you're on Instagram as well :)

    Wishing you a great school year as well,
    Amanda
    My Shoe String Life
    Follow me on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was able to come to the Carolina bloggers meetup! Have lots of fun and take pictures! I've always wanted to go to Dollywood as well, it looks like you had a great time.

    Jamie
    Sixth Grade Tales
    Follow my new Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only live about 2 hours from Dollywood so it one of our mini-getaway destinations. I love your new shelf. Have fun at your blogger meet up!

    -Bagby
    Math Madness

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have fun at your blogger meet up. Your shelf looks great! Husband help is the BEST! Our youngest is our silliest also! You should some of our pictures from when he was young! What a ham! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for the blogger meet up! I will see you tomorrow! :)

    I LOVE Tennessee! I don't know if I've ever mentioned it since we've been reading each others blogs, but I am from TN and moved to SC about 6 years ago. One of these days I hope to move back to TN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your bookcase--black is the best!! Have a wonderful time at your meet-up, and thank you too for all of the wonderful things you share to help other teachers...

    All the best--
    Sarah @ Hoots N' Hollers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun with the Carolina bloggers! Your bookshelf looks great! It's amazing how a coat of paint makes something look brand new!

    -Amanda @
    Teacher at the Wheel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have fun! I wish I was able to go, but I've got this little capstone project to compete so I can get my Master's! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have fun at the blogger meet up! I need to paint some furniture, too.

    Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
    Follow me on Bloglovin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your trip looks like so much fun! What a great get away before school starts. Hope you also had a fun time at the blogger meet up!

    Looking forward to seeing your new book shelf!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved being roomies for the weekend! Next year.....Charleston!!!

    Twins, Teaching and Tacos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That reminds me - I wanted to paint some shelves. Wonder if I'll have time!
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  13. No... YOU'RE awesome, true story! Love it! Book shelf turned out fabulous!

    Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by. :)

Copyright © Creating Lifelong Learners | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs