Apr 24, 2014

Facing Everyday and Every Student with Positive Thoughts

Hi Friends,
Apparently I was into positive thinking today and decided to join two other groups of bloggers to share my joy!
I'm linking up with Comprehension Connection and Mrs. Laffin's Laughings to share a quick positive post!
I saw this on Facebook last night and it really got me thinking!

As teachers, we all get to give our gifts away everyday.  How many people can really say that about their jobs?  What a wonderful way to face everyday! :)

It also got me thinking about our challenging students.  Everyone, I MEAN EVERYONE has a gift.  It is up to us as teachers to help our students find those gifts and build on them to help them become successful members of society.  If we dig deeply to find the strengths in each and every one of our students, maybe the challenges will pale in comparison!  Have a great day with your kids!



Follow on Bloglovin 

7 comments:

  1. Brandee...Thanks for the reminder. I think kids that are challenging need us to show them how they touch others, and at a time when we're bogged down with paperwork and test anxiety, it's nice to be reminded of how we touch the lives of our children too. Thanks for linking up.
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and pinned it! Great reminder, especially with those hard-to-reach kiddos.

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great message that can be lost throughout the journey of a school year. Thanks for sharing!

    Katie
    Mind Sparks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder:). I spend the year defending my kids from everyone else, but at 23 days and counting, I need to remember it when I am dealing with them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great message to remember as we finish out the school year!
    Sebrina
    Burke's Special Kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love this quote!! Thank you for sharing!
    Rachel
    A Tall Drink of Water

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment and let me know you stopped by. :)

Copyright © Creating Lifelong Learners | Blog Template by Lilipop Designs